TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Printing Supplies Direct! Before using our website, please take a moment
to review our terms and conditions. By accessing or using our website, you agree to
comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions:
CONDITIONS OF USE
Payments and Processes of Invoices:
- Printing Supplies Direct.com ("we," "our," or "us") has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment for products and services offered on this website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, payment must be received by Printing Supplies Direct.com prior to the acceptance of an order.
- Unless credit terms have been mutually agreed upon, payment for products must be made through one of the following methods: credit card, PayPal, or wire transfer.
- Invoices issued by Printing Supplies Direct.com are due and payable within the time period noted on your invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Please adhere to the payment terms specified on your invoice.
- Note that an order may be invoiced separately based on product availability and shipping requirements.
- Printing Supplies Direct.com reserves the right to cancel or deny orders at its sole discretion.
- Printing Supplies Direct.com is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer or listing on our website. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that may arise from such errors.
By using our website, you agree to:
- Provide accurate and current information when creating an account or making a purchase on our website.
- Maintain the confidentiality of your account login information.
- Accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
All content, materials, and information provided on our website, including but
not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and
data compilations, is the property of Printing Supplies Direct.com and is
protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You
may not use our content for any purpose without our express written consent.
protect your personal information. By using our website, you agree to our
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our website.
However, we do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or
reliability of any information, content, or materials provided on our website.
Your use of our website is at your own risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Printing Supplies Direct.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use or
inability to use our website, including but not limited to damages for loss of
profits, data, or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with the laws of [Your Jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of law
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any
time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms
periodically for changes. Your continued use of our website after any
modifications will constitute your acceptance of the updated terms and
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.